Kass Marathon Rules & Regulations
Kass Marathon rules abide by:
- Kass Sports
- International Association Of Athletics Federations (IAAF)
- Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (aims)
- Athletics Kenya(AK)
Terms & Conditions
- Applications will only be processed if the applicant is a Kass sports member
- The organiser reserves the right to contact and interview applicants by phone for additional information required for matters relating to this event.
- There will be no fee refunded if the event is cancelled for whatever reason.
- All participants must ensure they are medically fit to participate in the race
- Memberships, Registrations and/or Entries are not transferable.
- No result or medal will be given to runners who start in the wrong start assigned to them by the organiser.
- A runner must retire from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff.
- The organisers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete/incorrect entry details.
- In accordance with IAAF requirements, all participants in the Kass Marathon are subject to anti-doping control procedures.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to applicants who declare false information on the entry form, or who have been banned from competition under IAAF/AK jurisdiction or who do not meet entry requirement as stated in the rules and regulations.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by organiser to ensure the participants safety, participants run at their own risk and the organisers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising.